|TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Welcome to the NicNatDirect.com website ("NicNatDirect"). Please review the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms:
- Through NicNacDirect, you can order virtually any product from on-line retailers within the continental United States. However, NicNacDirect reserves the right to prohibit the shipment of any item.
- Once the order is confirmed we will contact you, with an estimated delivery date and time. We will only deliver to a valid address. You are restricted to place orders for items that will deliver to the United States only.
- Ordering from our website is easy - we accept Visa and MasterCard as payment. Also, payment is accepted at any of our partnered stores or at a local bank. Once we receive confirmation of your payment you will receive an e-mail from us confirming receipt of your order within 48 hours.
- We are responsible for the delivery of goods as per your order. Any returns are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. All costs associated will be the responsibility of the customer.
- NicNacDirect serves as the role of a freight forwarder for goods and our sole purpose is the delivery of goods. We are not responsible for product warranties.
- All orders will be placed with the requested on-line merchants within 48 hours of receipt of your payment.
- Vouchers, coupon, and discount codes must be valid for at least 48hrs from the date your order is placed through NicNatDirect.com. Any discount expiring in less than 48hrs will not be applied.
- NicNatDirect reserves the right to refuse any orders that it determines to be inappropriate.
- NicNatDirect is in no way affiliated with any local bank.
|Welcome to NicNacDirect. By using the services on the NicNacDirect websites (NicNacDirect.com and other related websites where this agreement appears) also referred to as (the "Sites"), you are agreeing to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, (the "Agreement" or "User Agreement") with NicNacDirect Inc. and the general principles for the websites of our subsidiaries and international affiliates.
This Agreement is effective on July 9, 2007, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users. The previous amendment to this Agreement was effective for all users on February 1, 2006.
|While using the Sites, you will not:
- violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
- use the Sites if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Sites;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you.
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to NicNacDirect;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the Sites or for using it for purposes unrelated to NicNacDirect);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm NicNacDirect, or the interests or property of NicNacDirect users;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the Sites and NicNacDirect's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
|NicNacDirect and the Community work together to keep the Sites functioning properly, and to keep the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without disregarding other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
|ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
|The Sites contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to NicNacDirect by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Sites without the prior expressed written permission of NicNacDirect and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or any activities conducted on the Sites; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
|You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
|No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
|Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on the email address you provide to NicNacDirect during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
|This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 daysí prior notice by posting notice of the change on the "Policy Updates" page of our website. We last modified this Policy on May 14, 2008
|HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
|When you visit the NicNacDirect website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
Before permitting you to use our service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you are using our service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, Skype ID and other similar information.
- Financial information - the bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your NicNacDirect account.
|HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
|We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We view protection of users' privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers located in the United States and Canada that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
|HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
|Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- Send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
|HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
|We may share your personal information with:
NicNacDirect will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- We need to do so to comply with law
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
|HOW YOU CAN RESTRICT NICNATDIRECT FROM SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
|The only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
If you do not want NicNacDirect to share your personal information with other financial institutions for the purpose of marketing our jointly offered products to you
You can also control how we use your contact information to market our services to you in the notifications preferences.